“All healing is essentially the release from fear.” – ACIM
PRIVATE CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Individuals – Spiritual guidance, mentoring Self Love
- Relationships & Families – Communication from the Heart
EVENTS AND STUDY GROUPS:
To receive A Course in Miracles daily lessons for FREE in your inbox, click HERE.
A Course in Miracles study groups with Anasuya support students who are committed to living an awakened life.
Most importantly, it is a safe and sacred place where people gather to share their longing for Truth. Furthermore, students are present for one another as they listen to and speak from the Heart. As a result, you find peace through honest learning and the willingness to be transparent.
***”Miracle Mondays” STUDY GROUP***
- “The Equality of Miracles” ~ Oct 15 thru Dec 17, 2018; Mondays 3:30 – 5pm; Community Church, Sebastopol, CA; Ten sessions $175. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. So, when you maintain there is, all you mean is that there are some things you would withhold from Love. For more information, click here.
- “To Teach is to Learn” ~ Jan 7 thru Dec 16, 2019; Mondays 3:30 – 5pm; Community Church, Sebastopol, CA; Four series, ten sessions each; $175 per series. Opening the gifts of the “Manual for Teachers”, we will reflect on questions that tend to arise as we awaken from fear to Love. For example, Who are God’s Teachers? What are their characteristics? Most significantly, how is peace possible in this world? More information TBA.
***Note: Whether you actively study A Course in Miracles or not,
ALL ARE WELCOME!
2019 SILENT RETREAT
***Note: ONE ROOM REMAINING! Is it YOURS?
- “Be Still an Instant and Come Home”; May 24 ~ May 27, 2019; It is in Silence that the mind surrenders to the Heart. Santa Sabina Center, San Rafael, CA; Residents $895, Commuters $770. Register Today! Maximum 14 participants in residence. $470 non-refundable deposit reserves your seat. Balance due April 20, 2019. Register today! Click HERE.
You are welcome to call or write Anasuya
707-889-3510 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
by Anasuya Floan